samt arrâs

Path above the head

As most of you know by now I have a new mp3 player because my beloved Zen micro passed away a couple of weeks ago after countless falls and other atrocities... I really fell in love with that thing...it was SOO cool when I first got it! It glew in the dark!! What more do you want?? And it was smaller, more versatile, and less popular than the iPod...but I guess it was already time to upgrade... So I bought this one!!

I can watch movies, listen to the radio(fm only), look at my pictures etc etc...too bad it can't have my babies...if it could i would be very happy...inside joke, sorry.

Anyway the title is written like that because I'm like IN LOVE with this comic strip called Pearls Before Swine....dark and cynical and funny...just like me!

Now everyone get in the Box O' Stupid people!



On a side note: Ciara was right...you should
Keep on lookin' cuz they stay in the jar!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment