samt arrâs

Path above the head

Today is my last day as a teenager...auch!
My 20th birthday is tomorrow, and I have to work...Nice!
I feel like I should write something with deeper meaning today, you know like some sort of recap of my first 20 years in this world because someday I might want to look back and see how I was feeling on the day before my birthday, but I'm waaay too tired to get philosophical and shit.
So I guess I'm just going to make a list of the things I've done and the things I haven't done and always wanted to do...

Get a High School diploma(twice)
Do the "double N"
Get a job
Get my own place...(still working on it)
Find a favorite movie
Become a Power Ranger
Find a favorite song
Join the Spice Girls
Kill 50 Cents
Meet Christina Aguilera
Descifrar el misterio de la inmortalidad del cangrejo
Become a pediatrician...ha!...



0 comments:

Post a Comment