samt arrâs

Path above the head

Hehe...so what if I like this kind of music!? It's a free country!
As usually happens with most of the stuff I write in here, it all started while chatting with my "jor", we were talking about Justin Timberlake's new song Sexy Back -Which I still don't understand, He is bringing Sexy back 'cuz all the madre focas don't know how to act?...w/e- then we started talking about N*Sync, The Backstreet Boys, Westlife, the early 2000's etc etc...
After that we had our daily ADD moment -Brought to you by Pupuseria El lamento- somehow the topic came up again and I mentioned the A*Teens...you know that band from Sweden?...Anyway...we used to mock almost all of their singles during lunch and Floorfiller was our favorite! Why? Well because our choreography for that song was teh shit!
On a side note...It was bound to happen...and it did...
I found an RBD song I like ^.^...shoot me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment