samt arrâs

Path above the head

Just drop a coin while going down...it will shatter the comb-like thing at the end of the escalator in 100000 pieces!
I actually thought i was going to get like 100 of those things embedded in me, but somehow they flew away from me.
I'm so doing that again...
There really isn't a lot new to talk about...
All the teenybopers left noah's which means that those of us left will have to work more until they find new people...nice!
I don't plan on staying there for long tho...if my favoritest friend ever gets me an interview where he works, i'll give up bagels for computers....nice!
Oh yeah, i called my aunt today to ask her what time was best for me to call my cousin tomorrow for her birthday and shit, she barely said hi and then started telling me about all the dramma going on over there...uhhh that dramma was one of the reasons i moved here...anyway...my cousin is turning 9!! fuck when i moved here she was 4!! I was like wtf? when she told me.
Oh well, I saw someone the other day and it made my day a lot better! I wish i could bottle that person's ability to make me feel better...i would be happy forever and ever...
ANTM and Grey's Anatomy start next week...now i'll have a reason to justify buying my tv...
Shit i want to buy a car, but i just hate the idea of putting so much money into a fucking machine! Gas is too expensive!! I'll keep riding BART and destroying their escalators until i finally buy a car...

0 comments:

Post a Comment