samt arrâs

Path above the head

I had been craving a burger for the last 4 days, today i finnaly got the chance to get one for brunch...i had chinese food for lunch...anyway...i left home earlier than usual and called Rob to see if he wanted to go to laney to pay our fees for next semester and shit...apparently they're closed or something so we decided to go get something to eat; He said KFC, I said "I'm not in the mood for ackward flirting from the manager" so we went to this burger place on Grand, which looked kinda shady, and spent 15 minutes trying to decide what to order...he got a Bacon cheese burger and i got a Pot Roast something something burger...it looked almost like the one on my profile pic -I would have taken a pic but my cellphone's been slowly dying since two weeks ago- but with no rice patty or whatever that stuff is...it kinda looks like maggots...


That burger was goooooooooooooooooood! and thank you Rob for taking me to that place! You are teh best! i wanna have your babies etc etc...I'm still wondering why they call it a burger...it looked more like a sandwich...anyway, food was good although it did taste kinda funny and he said it was probably dog meat, so i said "Then it's good quality dog meat, maybe German shepherd" which caused his whiteness to turn into redness as he choked on some fries, while trying to laugh...or breathe...don't remember.
I just realized this is the first blog i write in like...a long time...feels like it....
Let's see...family? dramma as usual, i'm SO going to write a book about these people and turn it into a tv show and get rich!...wait...someone already did that...
Friends? LOVE them! i want to have all their babies! specially if they are Asian! Asian babies are hella cute! they remind me of Pokemons! I wanna collect them all!...speaking of babies! I just watched Children of Men and it was good, but not as good as i though it was going to be...
Work? I actually think i like it again...i mean all the negative people are gone, so i don't have to put up with their...negativeness?...fuck that! negativeness is now a word cuz i say it is!....EDIT: it is a word, yay for me and google!.
Oh yeah...I hate facebook because it does not cater to my inner stalker needs...nuff said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment