samt arrâs

Path above the head

Cats are awesome...
I just spent about an hour petting this random cat who comes to my deck to eat from the dog food bag we leave out there, it was so cute i want to adopt it! i left some milk and leftover carbonara for it...i don’t know if it was a boy or a girl...don’t really care, i still want to adopt it.
As most of you know by now, i got robbed on tuesday by two incredible stupid
people who annoy you* like 6 houses up the street from my house! like seriously...i know i live in oakland, but COME ON!...i lost my cell phone and about 5 years worth of music...like you know when you listen to a song and you like it so much you just have to get it? i lost five years of those precious tunes.
Now i’m rebuilding my music library, because my computer (the only backup i had) was dead so when they took my mp3 player i lost everything forever...and ever...(I <3>
Since i had to make sure i had downloaded certain songs before anything else, i found this video, and since for an unexplained reason i love music in languages i don’t understand...here is my new favorite song:

0 comments:

Post a Comment