samt arrâs

Path above the head

1.12.2007

Who is gay? o_0

I bet this blog will get like 1278677 views...haha, losers.
Anyway, school started yesterday and it sucks...I have to get up at 6:00 because my first class is at 7:30 and that teacher seems like she has ADD or something like that...she is cool tho. Then I have Chem 1A...AGAIN!! And I don't even know if I'll be able to add that class.
I had Trigonometry and Soc 02 today, Mrs Stark is SO Hawt!!...anyway.
I have a class with Amir this semester, that means I'm gonna end up more fucked up than I already am.
So anyway...about that gay thing, No...I'm not gay, regardless of what my music taste might make you think, but I know somebody who might be...but I'm not supossed to say anything...technically i'm keeping my promise...I'm writing, not talking...seeeeeeeee? I'm a good kid ^.^
BTW I'm SO obsessed with NFS...I went to Jack London today with a friend and she was driving and some old lady was in front of us driving really slow, and I was like "Brawler/Blocker: GO!"...xD

NFS

0 comments:

Post a Comment