samt arrâs

Path above the head

Today i was:
A bad hoomin for not buying the expensive cat food
A bad friend
A tourist guide
PIMPed by my father(If i had a shrink he would probably think i'm making him up, oh but no...my dad is very real)
Strange day indeed...
Anyway! I turned 22 last week, on the 22nd...how awesome is that!? I didn't do much other than be reminded that my real friends still don't understand we are in different time zones and that even if it is "just an hour earlier" i will not enjoy waking up at 5 am after going to bed at 1:30 am...thanks anyways =)
There was no cake, not even a bag of mother's cookies, which i just found out went out of business earlier this month! I still remember getting a couple bags of the white & pink animal cookies for Christmas back when i lived in El Salvador and everything was happiness, rainbows and robocop riding a unicorn...oh yes, good times!
I'm still debating whether to go to school for the spring semester or not. I still have like 3 more days to complete those applications. I'll probably just end up going to sfsu...to think i could be going to berkeley right now, but noooo something HAD to go wrong at the last minute, and that $omething was kinda important.
Money is overrated...we should go back to the barter system.



0 comments:

Post a Comment