samt arrâs

Path above the head

I better get an A on that test...
So anyway...I had a job interview today! ^.^
I think it went well...I know it was waaay better than the one I had at UPS...I dunno, but the guy there was scary...he reminded of Michael Clarke Duncan.
What else...Oh yeah! My "bestesterest" friend broke up with her boyfriend just 4 days before her birthday...One would think guys would be smart enough to realize that girls are not as innocent as they used to be.
He obviously broke up with her because he knows the bitch likes expensive stuff, and If I remember correctly...the guy was cheap..really really cheap!
Awww I missed the drama from (my first) high school ^.^
BTW...If you haven't watched The lake house, Do It!
Or...watch the Korean version! Il Mare (The sea In Italian) The music is better, and the movie is less confusing than the American Version...And yes...It has subtitles!
Do not watch the video if you don't want to know what happens at the end of the movie.



0 comments:

Post a Comment