samt arrâs

Path above the head

Ever had that feeling that -even if you are on vacation- you feel like you have something to do? Like homework or something...but you just can't seem to figure out what it is?...I've been feeling like that since last semester ended...
So anyway...I went to Sacramento yesterday...damn that city is boring!...I was in downtown like all day and the only thing there was this really weird mall...there was a Carl's Jr in front of a diamond store!!...
God!! I forgot the world is coming to an end! =S...Hmmm 12:12 am june 07...I guess it was just a lie...damn you christians!!! You lied to me!! XD
What else?...oh yeah my sister's graduation was last week, and my brother is graduating tomorrow...yaay for them!...ahhh I still remember my graduation...like 4 years ago...ok now I feel old...wait! I also graduated last year from that architecture high school thingy...yaay under U.S standards i'm not so old!...

0 comments:

Post a Comment