samt arrâs

Path above the head

5.02.2006

Shhh flies!

I have no idea what I'm going to do over the summer...
I know I have/want to get a job, but that means I'd need to redo my whole schedule...and that is going to be complicated Oh yes yes yes.
If the decision was solely mine then it wouldn't be so complicated, but since now I have to listen and consider other people's opinions...
My original plan was to take a few classes and work in the weekends, but since the weekends are supposed to be for "family activities" lmao...anyway...
Now I think I'd have to study in the mornings and get a more permanent job in the evenings...God I miss the old days...
Talking about the old days...
A friend from high school sent me this last night while we were talking about another friend of ours who seems to be...err confused...she thinks it's funny...and so do I.


0 comments:

Post a Comment